Saturday, December 5

My first post!


I am so excited to start this blog! I hope I can keep up with it and you'll get pictures in a more timely manner. :) My first post contains one of our family traditions...hunting for our Christmas tree. We passed up the drive to the National Forest this year and got one from a tree farm a little closer. It was a beautiful day and a great time with great friends. Glad we went today because tomorrow has a 90% chance of snow with highs in the teens. Great to get our city park pond frozen for ice skating...but not so great for tree hunting.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We are already enjoying your new blog and can't wait to see what the kiddos are into next. Take care. Love - The Georgia Glasers

Unknown said...

yeah!!! i love the blog! your family pic is gorgeous...elly is beautiful! xoxo

The Robinson Family said...

Welcome to blogging! Great family pic!