Tuesday, March 2

A Beautiful Day!

We had such a gorgeous day today! We have had snow on our ground since December and as much as I love snow...it's been a bit draining this year. I am very excited for Spring and finally today was warm enough and snow-free enough to get on our bikes for a ride to church for my Moms-4-Moms group. Nate rode his bike the whole way and Elly road on her seat on the back of my bike. It was so great to be riding again! The way home around noon was absolutely beautiful! (Can you tell I'm ready for warmer weather?!) Anyway, I took some pics of the kids playing outside this afternoon as well.

Photobucket
The wheels are happy to be out again...

Photobucket
Check out my basket and handgrips I got for Christmas

Photobucket
Look who I spied climbing up the playset!

Photobucket
Climbing on our fence...our yard just can't contain these boys!

Photobucket
Where's the snow...I've been snowboarding all Winter back here!

Photobucket
Oranges in the sunshine, what gets better than that?!

Photobucket
Notice the bare feet, no, it's not warm enough for that yet.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Elly splashing in the puddles of melting snow

Photobucket
Ice cream cone? Don't fall for that clown trick!

Photobucket
Peek-a-boo...time to get back out the hammock.

I know I'm getting a little too excited for all this sunshine...it'll probably dump on us next week. For now, I'm loving it. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have spring fever, too, Gwyn! I cannot wait for the snow to melt and the sun to warm everything up again. Your children have grown so much! I cannot believe how big they've gotten.