Tuesday, May 18

Elly's Birthday & Nate's Preschool Graduation

We have entered 2 again, and I'm not sure I'm ready for it. Elly's not as much of a talker...so a little more of a screamer. She loves dolls and pretending she is a mommy. After visiting with her two aunts and their new babies, as well as me having friends around her that are nursing, she has decided to point at whoever's breasts and say "baby eat". So far she hasn't pointed at a random stranger, so that's good.

She also loves to climb and explore. This morning I had to take her off a shelf of books at the library and search for her twice. The boys are much better dates for the library at this point. Oh well, I guess I have to teach her sometime how to behave!

Nate graduated from preschool this past Friday. He did a great job, but is very excited for Summer. He told me that he would miss seeing and playing with his friends at preschool, but he'd rather play with me instead. I've got to enjoy my little homebody now, as I'm sure there will be a time when he won't be as excited to spend Summer with mommy!

Here's some pics!

Photobucket
In case you were missing another pic of Colorado snow. This was the morning of the 12th...Elly's birthday.

Photobucket
Here's the birthday girl and one of her babies!

Photobucket
Her gift from Gma and Papa Eli...got to get the girl going on some wheels!

Photobucket
Happy Birthday Elly! The boys helped decorate her cupcakes. Mac's wearing one of Elly's b-day gifts. Can you guess who got if for her? Nate is going to try to get Elly playing catch with him in no time!

Photobucket
Nate graduating from preschool

Photobucket
We're so proud of our little graduate! (so proud that he didn't hit any friends, scream at any teachers.... :))

2 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

Yay for 2, Elli! And way to go, Nate! Is Alma (the lady in the pic) his teacher? She is the instructor for the aqua natal swim class I took during both pregnancies with the girls. : )

Unknown said...

She is! She was also my instructor when I was pregnant with Mac, which is what initially drew me to her at the preschool fair.