Tuesday, August 17

Mac's First Day!

School has officially started! Mac's first day of first grade is today. When I asked him what he was most excited about, it was to ride the bus. So of course, he wanted to ride on his first day. After he got on the bus, Nate, Elly and I drove to the school to meet him. It was crazy! Since our neighborhood school was combined with another school about a mile away, we doubled in size. I think all the parents were in a bit of shock of the chaos of kids running around. Here's some pics...

Photobucket
First day of school!

Photobucket
The bus is in his sights!

Photobucket
As the bus drove away, Mac waved with a HUGE grin on his face.

The school starts kindergarten in two groups, so Nate starts tomorrow. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle both the boys in school every morning! Mommy might need some tissues!

1 comment:

Claire Boyles said...

He looks so grown up! I'll call you today to make sure you're okay. . .two kids in school is hard. I'm still sniffling, and my kids got on the bus an hour ago :)